Our client is seeking a highly motivated, driven and determined Mortgage Advisor to join their team.
- Research client mortgage and protection options and advise accordingly
- Liaise between lenders, clients, colleagues and other interested parties
- Oversee the borrowing new business process from inception to completion in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Oversee all aspects of trainee mortgage adviser’s role
- Maintain accurate client data on Intelligent Office
- Oversee the management of mortgage document processing
- Diary management
- Introduce potential investment clients to the company
- CeMAP/CII (or equivalent) qualified
- Professional, pro-active attitude to taking ownership and responsibility including setting and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator - the calm, capable point of contact for mortgage clients
- Methodical, analytical and precise problem solver
- Effective team player / manager with the ability to work on own initiative
- Have proficient understanding of Word, Excel, Outlook, SimplyBiz, ProofPoint, IO plans, IO factfind, IO calendar, IO compliance, IO MI reports, Breathe HR, PFP and encrypted emails/hyperlinks from lenders
- Ability to empathise on a personal level while maintaining clear overview
- Expert knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.