Our fab client, based in Hampton Wick, Kingston (offering hybrid working) is looking for a Marketing Manager to improve and build on their current marketing strategy. Our client is a leader in the field of digital security and software and exciting times are ahead. If you are looking for a new marketing challenge, please apply today!
Purpose of the Role
The Company outsources a substantial part of the marketing effort to a very experienced and successful B2B tech marketing agency as well as other contractors. Some content and campaigns will be created and managed internally. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and skill at dealing with third party suppliers as well as contributing themselves.
Reporting to the Exec team, the principal role of Marketing Manager is to oversee and co-ordinate the execution of the current international marketing strategy to help achieve the business objectives for growth. They will manage external suppliers as well as an internal team.
There will be opportunities to improve the marketing strategy, however the initial responsibility is not to create from scratch, but to build on an already successful program.
Collaborating with the team, the marketing manager is ultimately responsible for overseeing lead generation and customer touchpoints through brand elevation and direction; digital presence, webinars, advertising, marketing automation and email; events and exhibitions; PR; brand assets and relationships with 3rd parties.
Analysing and understanding ROI across the various markets and industries is essential to ensure that resources are efficiently and effectively applied.
Third party agency and resource management
- Setting, tracking, and managing successfully achieved objectives for external suppliers
International Marketing Strategy for lead generation
- Execute marketing strategy across territories to generate leads for the sales teams
- Provide marketing support to sales teams within territories
- When possible, implement improvements to the strategy
Brand Elevation and Direction
- Oversee brand management and ideation
- Oversee asset and content creation
- With the team manage website: strategy, design, build, optimisation, maintenance, and analytics
- Liaise with multiple 3rd party partners
- Work with team to cultivate online social and digital media presence
- Managing international webinars for awareness and lead generation
- Oversee research, strategies, planning, creation and management of company advertising and campaigns
- Manage budgets
- Understand reports, identify insights, and set the course for improvements
Marketing Automation and Email
- Manage marketing automation software (Pardot)
- Landing page and form creation, management, and reporting
- Oversee email marketing strategy and work with team in creation, execution, analysis, and optimisation of emails
Events and Exhibitions
- Event and Exhibition strategy
- Project management and execution
- Analysis and reporting
Managing marketing team
- Project manage team and delegate responsibilities and tasks – own key projects
- Conduct regular report meetings as well as quarterly/annual appraisals and development management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Considerable experience and affinity with:
- B2B marketing
- CRM, Marketing Automation and CMS systems
- Digital marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Platforms
- Event/Exhibition logistics
- Proven international marketing experience
- People Management experience
- Business travel – 10-20% of time required for travelling/attending international trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, meetings or similar
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Public sector experience
- Retail Experience
- Hardware, software, and cloud experience