Our lovely client in the heart of Guildford is seeking an Office Manager to join their team.
This role would suit someone who is looking to carve out a long term office based career, you don't have to have experience but the right person will be motivated, keen to learn and well organised.
You will be responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of the office. You will manage mostly office and building related tasks, maintaining the UK contract database and other organisational tasks.
- Managing office facilities, equipment and office-related services
- Managing licensing and certifications
- Ordering and receiving grocery supplies
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, emails, and other correspondence
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives
- A point of contact for all office management enquiries from external suppliers and internal UK teams
- Organising company events and activities (including Christmas Party) expectedly two per quarter inside of normal working hours
- Organising the office for third-party events, expectedly two per quarter outside of normal working hours
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Budgeting skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills