Great benefits and pension scheme
Our great client in Chessington who has a global customer base is looking to strengthen their IT department.
On a day to day basis you will handle a variety of 1st to 3rd level customer/user support requests and aid troubleshooting issues. These issues may relate to their products, or products they sell, and include the integration into a variety of complex IT networks.
This role will also include a level of responsibility whereby you will need to help research new products or solutions that can help better their MSP offering.
Although the position is primarily based at their offices in Surrey, you will be required to travel worldwide. If you are a team player, but also good at working on your own initiative and would enjoy an exciting varied role, then start your career in the ever-evolving world of IT solutions.
- Strong experience working within an IT role - Ideally a previous role within a SD or MSP.
- Windows Server (2008 - 2019) and Windows XP – 10
- Automation using PowerShell/VB
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2010-2019)
- VMware & Microsoft Hyper-V
- HP/Dell/Starwind/FreeNAS physical or virtual storage solution experience
- Solid understanding of UTM and Firewall products and their roles within the network. Kerio/pfSense/Sophos/Stormshield
- Networking skills, including TCP/IP (IPv4) settings, IP and Subnet mask address schemes, VLANs, Routing, Firewalling and port forwarding.
- Cisco network equipment experience, WLCs/Switches (2/3/4/9000 series)/Routers
- Excellent practical skills required for site visits and hardware installations.
- A passport, endorsed with appropriate visa(s) if necessary, which enables you to travel within the European Union Countries at very short notice.
- UK/EU Drivers Licence.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- CCNA/CCNP Qualifications
- Microsoft SQL Server & MySQL
- Netgear/HP/Dell/Ubiquiti switch experience
- Aruba/Netgear/Ubiquiti Wi-Fi access point
- Programming: Java, Linux, VB.net, PHP, ASP, C#, AJAX, HTML (would be useful for current internal projects we have going on)
- Scripting: bash
- Microsoft MCP’s
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.