Our great client in Gatwick who are growing rapidly is seeking an experienced recruiter to join their organisation. This is a great role for someone who has previous in house or strong agency recruitment experience who is looking to develop their career.
This is a superb opportunity as you will also be responsible for coordinating the onboarding and training for all new starters to make sure they grow and develop within the organisation.
Purpose of the role:
- To attract talented and creative people to the business to support its ambitious growth plans.
- Support the business in building a strong employer brand and exceptional culture.
- To ensure the full recruitment and onboarding cycle is an outstanding experience for people joining the company
- Collaborate with the management team to understand their specific requirements.
- Create and modify job descriptions to attract the required talented people.
- Skilfully match candidates to the business’s values and progressive culture.
- Advertise roles using career pages, job boards and social networks.
- Actively engage with prospective talent and groups on social media to help build a brand as being a highly attractive employer.
- Take ownership of external career page/web portal to ensure quality, engaging content, updated vacancies and attractive propositions.
- Source candidates through online and other channels, e.g. professional networks, job fairs.
- Evaluate applications and CVs to recommend for interview.
- Update candidates and hiring managers on progress and outcomes.
- Manage the onboarding of new hires to ensure a seamless exciting experience.
- Put in place and improve full recruitment cycle processes.
- Support with the talent management and development of internal people
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external people.
- High degree of drive and self-motivation to prioritise and achieve set goals.
- Skilled at candidate screening to match talented people in the right role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quality focussed with an eye for detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Resilient and highly adaptable.
- Proactive and creative approach to hiring and recruitment.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of the full recruiting cycle.
- Familiarity with online recruitment tools.