& C Estimator
My client is seeking a candidate to join their team in this piivotal role to manage ICP relationships, processes and service delivery to and from the business to support/assure the smooth delivery of end-user EV roll-out programmes and to promote my client as a partner of choice to ICPs.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, lead on the production of scope packs for target sites (typically EV charging LV/HV connections) for ICPs to tender
- Produce Bill of Quantities/Schedules, own and operate the route selection process from POC to site and identify optimal solutions
- Operate the company’s programme support methodology to include.
- Tracking of ICP commercial/tendering progress
- Tracking of ICP delivery progress
- Resolution and escalation of problem sites/ICPs
- Own and operate the ICP Procurement System – including the maintenance and development of Rate Card solutions
- Undertake cost analysis, prepare, and evaluate tender returns, compile pricing clarifications and produce recommendation reports.
- Provide advice on contractual claims and variations.
- Coordinate (with support)
- Equipment sourcing/specifications
- ICP supply chain
- Company internal asset management processes
- Seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ensuring compliance with design, construction, and safety standards as appropriate.
- Liaison with customers over network design issues to ensure compliance with DNO design and construction policies and standards.
- Manage the relationship between the company and all upstream parties for capacity and demand negotiations.
- Electrical industry minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience of dealing successfully with DNOs
- Experience of managing/coordinating multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope
- Proven commercial skills (inc procurement and contract management)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-tempo environment, with high volumes of activity.
- Power Distribution (HV & LV) knowledge (probably gained from DNO/IDNO/ICP/M&E/OEM)
- Electrical industry new connection experience