Acting as first point of contact for all HR queries across our UK businesses, providing advice and guidance covering the full generalist remit including administration responsibilities.
Using your excellent interpersonal skills you will build relationships between HR, the key stakeholders, and the rest of the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide direct administration support to core functions of HR including recruitment, training, employee relations and payroll
- Generate professional and accurate documentation including offer letters and contracts
- Maintain the HR system (People HR), ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
- Advice, guidance and administration of the family leave and flexible working processes
- Provide advice on all ER issues and escalate when required
- Provide support with administration of investigations for disciplinary, performance and grievance procedures
- Development and administration of benefits across the Company
- To build and maintain strong inter-departmental relationships and communication
- Supporting with annual company-wide processes, such as Pay Reviews and other remuneration projects and Performance Reviews
- Supporting the processing of payroll each month
- The general administration of all HR processes
- Ad hoc responsibilities include project work, running reports from the HR system, ordering gifts, and dealing with other general queries.
- To actively incorporate the Code of Conduct principles into everyday work practices
- To actively champion, promote and remain a strong ambassador of the brand and values
- Maintenance of HR related Company Intranet pages
- Experience in an HR environment and/or ideally working towards a CIPD qualification
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- General employment law knowledge
- Strong communication and relationship building capabilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Able to build strong business relationships
- Strong team player
- Flexible and adaptable