Our lovely clients in Dorking are seeking a HR Advisor to join their team!
Salary: up to £26,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
As a key member of a small team, you will have HR experience and have a CIPD qualification. You will help support all our UK businesses, providing advice and guidance using your excellent interpersonal skills and building relationships between HR and the rest of the business. Knowledge of HR and payroll systems would be an advantage.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to all departments, giving advice and guidance on all HR matters
- Developing and maintaining processes and procedures in line with business requirements, legal compliance and best practice
- Offer proactive recruitment services for Head Office including maintenance of ATS system and interviewing
- Support Company Charity Team
- General HR administration in conjunction with HR Assistant
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a HR environment
- Organisation and administrative skills
- Knowledge of HR systems
- CIPD qualified
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If this role sounds of interest, and you have similar experience, please call one of our consultants at Specialist Recruit or apply online. Should you be a suitable match for the role, one of our consultants will be in touch.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with"Personal Sensitive Data".Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.