Our lovely client, based in Dorking and offering hybrid working, is seeking a Head of Operations to join their team. They are looking for a proactive and experienced Head of Operations with a broad range of skills to oversee the delivery of their eCommerce Operations function. You will have a passion for process efficiency, implementation and automation and be an inspiring and motivational leader for the team.
- Streamline, simplify and organise all our current operational processes
- Take the lead in strategic planning within Operations and support the team in the delivery of the Operations annual plan
- Manage the Operations annual budget and be responsible for all expenditure and cost management within the department
- Put together business cases for all new projects and opportunities that fall within Operations
- Help develop and integrate a distribution network and fulfilment centres across the EU and USA to support our international growth plans
- Produce and maintain process maps for the entire organisation and be an advocate for process adherence
- Support the team with supplier liaison and developing supplier relationship based upon best industry practice.
- Identify both areas of value add as well as inefficiencies and duplication efforts existing within our current business structure and processes
- Develop our key Operational metrics and report and act accordingly on these
- Work with the Warehouse manager to perform regular inventory audits
- Act as a sounding board to the CEO and the rest of the senior team