Our great client in Horley is seeking a Group Compliance Support Analyst to provide support on a range of compliance, health & safety and commercial activities. The role will be split between their Horley and Epsom offices and the right candidate will have amazing organisational skills and strong communication skills, including written as well as verbal, as you will also get involved in help with policy drafting.
The right candidate needs to be happy ensuring weekly/monthly repetitive tasks are completed as well as preparing for H&S meetings, compiling minutes, ensuring allocated actions are completed, reporting on H&S incidents, mandatory reporting as appropriate and following up actions.
- Support a range of compliance projects including but not limited to risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements.
- Support internal Compliance audits of relevant certified Management Systems and provide support for external audits of the same, including any preparation and report writing as required.
- Support the development, population and maintenance of a Supplier Management System and database to help improve management of those suppliers from Commercial and Compliance perspectives.
- Support with the creation and maintenance of training materials, documents and procedures and ensure all is being adhered to.
- Support other company teams and Divisions on the above
- Update and maintain training certificates
- Support with developing, reviewing and maintaining policies/procedures as and when the need arises
- Review and monitor complaints, maintain documentation and ensure next steps are adhered to
- Contribute to Health & Safety Committee and compliance meetings, chase outstanding actions and report
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations. Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise. Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance. Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance. Highly organised with good attention to detail Prioritise work well
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
Good interpersonal and rapport building abilities
Good telephone manner