Our client in Reigate who offer a fantastic working environment and experience and in 2021 we were named as one of the UK’s 100 Best Large Companies to work for are seeking TWO administrators to join them on an initial 6 month FTC (long term possibility of permanent).
As an Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to their customers and partners to achieve the best customer outcome. They are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent admin and customer service and can ensure accuracy at all times.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully.
- Ensure that administrative tasks are processed efficiently and accurately
- Provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient responses to enquiries
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
- Educated to GCSEs or equivalent level, including English and Maths (passed at grade C or above)
- Computer literate (with experience in Microsoft Office)
- Attention to detail is essential
- Able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within timescales, without compromising accuracy and quality.