Our SME Accountancy client is looking for a motivated, accounts person to join their organization.
This is a great role for a recent Accountancy/Finance graduate who is keen to get experience in all elements of a finance department.
Based in Guildford
Hybrid working available
- Owning Purchase Ledger duties
- Owning Sales Ledger duties
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts on Xero
- Overseeing DD mandates
- Managing Accruals and Pre Payments
- Payroll preparation including staff changes & Commission calculation
- Pension filing
- Helping with or creating ad hoc reports as requested by other teams
- Ad hoc help as required by finance team and rest of company
- Assisting with Management Accounts at month end.
- Ideally studying or keen to study AAT
- Attention to Detail
- IT Literate
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team Player
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
Apply today and don’t hesitate to get in contact with an queries at email@example.com