Our client is an award winning, highly customer-focused and forward-thinking business with significant annual growth year on year – growth that is creating opportunities for the right
individuals to carve out excellent careers within the IT industry.
Role in Brief
The role of Field Service Technician is a fast paced and exciting role. Based close to our clients thisrole will require making scheduled site visits and act as an inhouse IT Technician for clients, as well
as attending client sites with short notice at multiple locations when issues cannot be resolvedremotely. You will be exposed to many different IT environments so an ability to troubleshoot and
use your own initiative are a key part of this rewarding role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong customer service skills and experience problem solving, to join our ambitious and friendly organisation. A strong foundation of
IT server and infrastructure is required.
Skills / Interests
• An empathetic approach to dealing with issues facing clients where you are seen as the face of the client
• Capable of handling a variety of situation on a face to face basis in a positive, reassuring and professional manner
• Ability to work well as part of a team and individually, with an awareness of when you need to pull in incremental support to address client issues
• High level of Customer Service
• Capable of follow project plans and instructions
• Working proactively in a high pressure environment
• Passionate about technology & how it benefits businesses
• Excellent time keeping to ensure punctuality for your appointments as well as resolving the issue whilst scheduled in the allotted time
• Full UK Driving Licence
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.