Energy Services Coordinator
£18,000 plus benefits
Our client in Blackpool is seeking an Energy Service Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of a customer service type role, and ideally having also previously made telephone appointments and associated diary/calendar management.
You must be literate, have a professional and polite telephone manner, be strong communicator and a team player. A good level of IT literacy is also required around all aspects of Microsoft Office.
Duties will include:
- Establish and record client contacts and site locations for allocated work
- Effectively plan Installers appointments and manage Installers diaries
- Review and understand workload provided on a daily/weekly basis and provide Service Delivery Coordinator with outcome of days’ workload
- Manage time effectively to optimise number of appointments booked
- Source contact details and site locations using search engines and historical site visit data
- Contact sites to arrange Installers visits and provide Installers with additional site information as required
- Confirm appointment dates and times with site contacts via email and phone
- Input appointments booked into the appropriate Installers diary, ensuring all required information is detailed
- Good telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- Well organised
- IT literate
- Team Player
- Experience in diary management ideally
In return you will receive a competitive salary and great benefits.