Our client in central Redhill is a long-established international management consultancy working with large, multi-site Industrial & Commercial clients. They are seeking a bright outgoing enthusiastic individual to join their internal administration team, offering the scope to provide plenty of career progression.
An integral part of our operations team supporting our senior administrators & consultants.
You will be responsible for:
- Collecting data
- Supporting senior team members with client/supplier queries
- Termination of supply agreement’s, reviewing and closing down queries raised with suppliers
- Providing support for upcoming client meetings.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good written and verbal communication
- Coordination - ability to handle the administration of regular client information
- Generate and maintain regular monthly client reports
- Organised – able to manage large amounts of information
- Detail minded – ability to handle and review detailed information
- Organisation skills - the ability to prioritise workflows and responsibilities
- Competence in MS Office suite –Excel and Word skills and the ability to sort, filter and manipulate data into template reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Some understanding of energy/water industry would be of advantage but not essential
- On the job training in our systems will be provided
- Access to pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus UK Public holidays
- Competitive salary plus discretionary year-end bonus