eCommerce Data Analyst
Responsible To: Head of eCommerce & UK Sales
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Main Purpose: To drive profitable growth in eCommerce sales and product distribution by effective and efficient analysis of eCommerce market both internally and externally.
Key Working eCommerce Team, Finance Team, Sales Support Team, USA Digicom teams
Relationships: e Comm Business Development Managers, Head of eCommerce & UK Sales, Central Garden & Pet Business Unit colleagues, Operations Team
- Working with Ecommerce data to assess eCommerce performance, threats, and opportunities
- Conducting reviews of competitor activity in pricing, range, promotion activity and make recommendations to eComm Account Managers
- Analysis of Amazon Media Services results and investment return
- Analysis of Amazon promotion and campaigns and investment return
- Constant reviews of all Amazon territories ASIN listings and performance for review and focus/investment
- Build data for the require corporate eComm reporting and presentations
- Present findings from 3rd party Amazon software support (UK and USA sourced)
- Schedules gap analysis reviews for sales in and PCOGS data out
- Contribute to Joint Business Partnership workshops and investment reviews
- Inventory forecasting for eComm accounts
- To undertake any other duties as may be requested by management from time to time.
Measures of Performance
- Aligned with client’s Values and Customer Service Competencies
- Achievement of sales and margin targets for designated accounts
- Accuracy and timeliness of work
- Achievement of performance and personal development objectives
- Excellent working relationships with all parties
- Proven understanding and experience of working with Amazon UK/EU Vendor Central Systems, Amazon advertising (AMS/AMG) and Amazon Analytics
- Proven experience of working with Amazon data and reporting
- Proven experience in working with Amazon 3P Support Software (Sellics, Profitero, Ascentail/Edge, Flywheel)
- Experience within FMCG or consumer goods products, Sales, Marketing and Commercials
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Advanced Data Analysis skills
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams and cross business unit teams.
· To take an enthusiastic, pro-active approach to the job, identifying and recommending better, more cost-effective ways of approaching tasks and/or achieving individual and departmental objectives.
· To take responsibility for developing personal knowledge and skill base, in particular a comprehensive knowledge of product range, departmental procedures, Prelude, Phocas, Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
· To communicate effectively, via all mediums, with customers and colleagues at all levels.
· To be an effective member of the departmental team, maintaining a flexible approach to each working day.
· To maintain a cheerful and positive mind-set always.
· To complete allocated tasks to the required standards with a minimum of supervision.
· To maintain confidentiality of Company and customer information always.
· To maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
· To maintain a smart appearance.