Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting To: Senior Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000p.a.
Mobility: Based Taunton with hybrid working and occasion travel to other company locations is required
Our lovely client who has an office in Taunton is seeking a digital marketing executive to help develop, drive and deliver an integrated and effective digital and corporate marketing strategy
- Create and manage the Corporate and Brand website platforms to support corporate strategy. This to include participating effectively as a member of the SKOO and Kebo project teams in whatever capacity is required.
- Complete and maintain corporate identity guidelines and templates.
- Create and manage comprehensive brand sites on the Kentico platform as required using a mix of copy, illustration, photography and video as appropriate. Include practical ‘how to’ information.
- Write marketing copy for corporate and allocated brand websites, optimised for SEO. Maintain activity on those websites, analyse web traffic and produce monthly reports.
- Create and implement web and paper PR communication as necessary
- Create and maintain appropriate social networking channels to support online marketing campaigns for allocated brands.
- Supply materials to the SKOO database as required e.g. product information and photography.
- Support ECOM sales team and customers with appropriate marketing meeting to help drive sales of allocated brands online.
- Develop online catalogue and user-friendly interface for customers to download digital assets such as product information, photography, dimensions etc.
- Seek out and propose opportunities for effective online marketing campaigns that will increase awareness of the corporation and brands as well as increasing the distribution and sell through of products.
- Attend sales meetings, conferences, product launches, project team meetings and conference calls as required.
- Participate effectively with all colleagues in the marketing and development & sourcing teams, assisting with the creation of brand/expenditure plan, sharing knowledge, assisting with brands, new product development and associated tasks as required by the business and considering the resources and knowledge base available to meet necessary deadlines.
- Participate effectively in cross functional teams as required by the business. Champion specific projects which cross all brands as appropriate.
- Undertake any other tasks as required from time to time.
Measures of Performance
- Alignment with the company Values and Customer Service Competencies
- Quality of web design and other digital marketing material
- Quality of hard copy materials
- Quality of ECOM representation of the company’s brands.
- Accuracy, timeliness and quality of results reporting
- Achievement of Quarterly Priorities and KPIs
- To take an enthusiastic, pro-active approach to the job, identifying and recommending better, more cost-effective ways of approaching tasks and/or achieving individual and departmental objectives
- To take responsibility for developing personal knowledge and skill base, in particular a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s product range, departmental procedures, Kentico, SKOO, Prelude and Microsoft Office Suite
- To communicate effectively with customers and colleagues at all levels, via all mediums
- To be an effective member of the departmental team, maintaining a flexible approach to each working day
- To maintain a cheerful and positive mind-set at all times
- To complete allocated tasks to the required standards with a minimum of supervision
- To maintain confidentiality of Company and customer information at all times
- To maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance
- To maintain a smart appearance