DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Location: Horley (some hybrid WFH available but mainly office based)
Our client in Horley is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to work with their current Marketing team and take responsibility for the publication and maintenance of online portals in addition to supporting the execution of email campaigns, social media channels, creation of marketing collateral and other offline marketing activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing executive or experienced marketing graduate to work within a growing team for a vibrant and expanding company who leads its industry sector.
The position will report to our Marketing Communications Manager working closely together on targeted campaigns and projects.
Must be a team player who is hands on and willing to support the team to help ensure objectives and goals are met.
This role will be based mainly from the Horley office but there will be flexibility to work from home/have a hybrid working environment depending on the needs of the business. It is an essential requirement that the successful candidate has a robust enough broadband connection to work effectively from home whenever required.
Working with internal marketing and sales teams to drive revenue across multiple channels to support development, creation and broadcast of marketing campaigns to retain current customers and encourage cross selling.
Writing compelling and engaging copy for digital channels and offline marketing materials. Work to source original content and ideas for brochures, product factsheets and guides etc. Work closely with wider Marketing Team and cross-functionally with other departments to proactively provide ideas and supply content where necessary for all new marketing campaigns/channels, improvements to current marketing activity, marketing collateral, plus any
other marketing related duties including implementing for our own events, industry exhibitions and and conferences.
Support the Marketing Communications Manager in providing proactive marketing support to the Sales and Business Development teams including but not limited to: supplying ideas for marketing opportunities with B2B partners; attending sales meetings when required and working closely with these teams on an ongoing basis.
Monitor all websites where our brand appears, ensuring all content and data is correct.
Work closely with Brand Manager and Design Executive to ensure web pages, emails and social media company pages are using images effectively and correctly branded.
Increase conversion rates for company websites across multiple marketing channels.
Day to day management of social media pages and adding of regular, optimised content and images to increase visibility of company and drive engagement.
Maintain and monitor websites; Identifying, diagnosing and resolving any such as 404 errors, crawl errors, robots.txt file, sitemaps, missing alt attributes and so on.
Conduct keyword research to use for SEO and PPC campaigns.
Analyse website performance using Google Analytics and other tools, making any recommendations for improvement.
Help deliver, and take responsibility where necessary, for other retention marketing activities Provide support in all other aspects of marketing and carry out any ad hoc duties when assigned by the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Must be creative and have an artistic flair
- Understanding of the use of social media and social management tools Able to think strategically and deliver project goals
- Good teamworker, able to get on with people at all levels and work collaboratively
- A high standard of organisational and time management skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, able to use own initiative and work without close supervision
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Email Marketing – Experience with email marketing tool (Campaign Monitor, Dotmailer, MailChimp etc) as well as confidence or experience at executing timely, targeted and engaging marketing campaigns.
- Technical Skills – Experience in using a range of digital marketing platforms, channels and techniques. WordPress, and Google Analytics experience desirable.
- Copywriting - Confident at writing and editing copy for different digital marketing channels and able to quickly grasp technical language and translate into easy to understand, compelling content.
- Time Management – Able to highly effective at prioritising multiple projects to a high standard.
- Teamwork –Always willing to support direct team and related teams to help ensure team and company goals are met.