Digital Marketing Executive
Dorking, Surrey (4 days in the office with one day from home after probation)
Our client is a fast-growing company full of fun, talented & ambitious people, and they’re on the hunt for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join them.
- Coordinate the maintenance, updating & creation of merchandising assets for our product catalogue across 3 regional websites.
- Develop and execute seasonal promotional campaigns and keep the marketing calendar updated
- Organisation of our all our digital assets and content ensuring everything is accessible and on brand.
- Collaborate with the rest of the internal team and freelancers for development of visual campaign assets (web banners, landing pages, photography etc.)
- Take responsibility for our new product launches, liaising with all departments and freelancers to ensure successful launches.
- Help develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to launch across various platforms
- Run our email marketing activity across the three regions, including campaigns and automations.
- Support with the development of our marketing reporting dashboards, including Google Analytics and our Business Intelligence system
- Coordinate and liaise with our external agencies and freelancers ensuring all external parties are working in sync.
- Ensure brand consistency and continuity across all marketing communications and content.
- Be involved in all other marketing projects and initiatives.
- Shopify or similar CMS system
- Digital marketing experience
- Email marketing
- Google analytics
- A hands-on, can-do attitude
- A natural desire to help people and do the right thing
- A natural-born people person, who relishes in the opportunity to take a customer from angry to amazed in the shortest path possible
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, while staying cool as a cucumber
- A team player who believes if you are not over-communicating then you are under-communicating.
- Keen attention to detail. You spotted that typo, and you knew it was probably intentional.
- A quick thinker who can spot problems, find solutions, and communicate them to a team within the blink of an eye
- Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things
- You relish working in a small company with a fast paced and high-pressured environment
- Proactive, confident, coupled with strong verbal and written skills
- You are personable, fun, and appreciate that being part of a team