Salary dependant on experience
Our amazing client in Chessington who is a leader in their field are seeking a Digital Creative Artworker to create and deliver a range of digital marketing support materials to help sell the company’s brands and premium products in the marketplace, and maintain and enhance our premium positions in the industry.
- Day-to-day production of internal and external marketing materials.
- Creating digital content, including video, for the website, social media, acquisition channels (landing pages, display), aggregators and emails.
- Understanding of, and ability to create impactful content for digital platforms – Creative production of html, gifs, ZMags, apps, Flash + static banners, Homepage takeovers, social media assets.
- Deal directly with different channels within the organisation to collate all information required (product information, images, other) for the creation of collateral material.
- Adapt marketing materials created by other parties (e.g. USA/agency) for use in pan-European markets.
- Completing production work in a thorough and timely manner, keeping all projects on schedule.
- Produce accurate language (up to 9) versions from one core piece – this is extremely important due to the pan-European nature of our business.
- Support the implementation of the style guidelines for the brands as issued by the global marketing team, across a range of marketing support materials to achieve a consistent, premium brand identity.
- Proactively traffic-manage workload and communicate regular updates to stakeholders.
- Work within a fast paced, flexible marketing team and contribute to creative idea generation and discussion with energy and passion.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After effects, Premier Pro, HTML, HTML5, CSS
- Must show creative flair, be well organised, self-motivated, keen, have a meticulous attention to detail coupled with a professional and collaborative demeanour.
- Experience working on all digital image assets (website, emails, paid social, display)
- Experience working with animated gifs and videos
- Experience pitching concepts with wireframes and mock-ups
- Good sense of design with a strong eye for layout and appreciation of brand guidelines
- Multi-tasking skills, able to respond quickly to changes and prioritise workload effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, being able to influence key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills; able to prioritise a large workload according to ever changing business needs.