Our clients based in Horley are seeking a Data Collector and Analyst to join their Operations Team.
The role will be a Full Time, Permanent role with lots of benefits and progression opportunities within the Company!
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the collection of data within a strict time frame
- Proactively liaise with internal and external parties
- Take ownership of tasks and use initiative
- Arranging successful site visits for manual data collection
- Investigating and resolving appointment anomalies
Previous experience/ Skills:
- High standard of communication skills (both written & verbal)
- The ability to coordinate and liaise professionally
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally
- Good organisational skills
If this role sounds of interest and you wish to find out more details, please give one of our consultants a call on;
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate", will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data".Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.