Our super client based in Horley and offering hybrid working, is looking to recruit for this superb role. If you are a recent graduate or have excellent analytical skills, this could be the role for you! Our client offers fantastic benefits including company bonus, pension scheme and a superb development programme!
- Actively support the collection of accurate data within critical timelines.
- Participate in data collection & associated activities, with the enthusiasm and drive necessary to ensure data is delivered in accordance with the team’s published service levels.
- Ensure that meter readings are obtained and processed in a timely fashion and to the expectation of customers and suppliers.
- Proactively liaise with internal and external parties.
- Apply an investigative and enquiring approach.
- Take ownership of tasks and use initiative.
- Assist in the compilation and review of working practices and procedures.
- Fully adhere to industry regulations and standards.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and working practices.
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Prioritise work well
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills