Our client, based in Reading, unites their entire organisation around data and processes, promoting teamwork and collaboration. Due to recent success, they are expanding their team and seeking a Customer Support Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation which offers long term development and opportunities for growth.
You will be responsible for ensuring customers receive high quality customer support and maximise the value offered.
Duties will include:
- Answering customers support enquiries, managing support cases and working with development and operations teams.
- Improve the quality of customer services and products.
- Provide excellent support to internal and external customers.
- Managing customer expectations to ensure all cases are dealt with promptly, ensuring customers’ expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Understanding customer issues and troubleshoot their problems.
- Managing the escalation process and work with other parts of the organisation to ensure customer issues are resolved.
- Building good working relationships with customers and other members of the team.
- Responsible for internal IT.
- Provide support to junior members of the team.
- Customer focussed
- Good time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well organised
- Problem solver
- Team Player
- IT literate
- Self motivated