Customer Service Advisor Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000p.a. dependant on experience
- Location: Sidlow, Reigate
- Hours: 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday (and every other Saturday morning once training completed)
- Individuals MUST be a car driver / owner
Our client are looking for a confident and professional Customer Service Coordinator, to join their friendly team in Reigate.
In this role, you will work alongside a supportive team and be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work.
- Listening and documenting customers car problems and passing the information to the technicians
- Consulting with the technicians about repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
- Answering questions about service outcomes
- Liaising with customers and technicians to schedule car check-ups and service appointments
- Estimating car repair costs and the time it will take for repairs to be completed
- The successful individual will have strong communication skills and deliver the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Current or recent experience within the Automotive industry would be highly advantageous, however, not essential.
- Strong organisational skills