Our lovely clients, who are big believers that It’s what’s inside that counts. This means they celebrate good people who do great things! Are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy and friendly team.
They’re a fast-growing company full of fun, talented & ambitious people, and they’re on the hunt for more to join them.
Our client has a flexible approach to hybrid working. Their HQ is based in Dorking, Surrey.
This is an excellent entry level opportunity with great progression potential.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for helping with the smooth sailing of day-to-day customer care, making sure that customer issues are resolved and escalated in a timely and respectful manner
- Responsible for the execution of the Company’s customer care policies
- Keep the phones answered, ensure the emails are responded to, and keep the chat-desk chatting away, being sure to call for backup from the team when things get busy
- Work with the logistics and warehouse teams to process returns and correct any issues with customer orders and shipping
- Support with the implementation of new processes and technology in the continuously improving Customer Care Team
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Hands on experience interacting with customers and solving their problems on a daily basis in a fast-moving environment is essential for success in this role
- People skills: The ability to understand the subtext to what someone is saying without them saying it is absolutely critical.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A hands-on, can-do attitude
- A natural desire to help people and do the right thing
- A natural-born people person, who relishes in the opportunity to take a customer from angry to amazed in the shortest path possible
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, while staying cool as a cucumber
- A team player who believes if you are not over-communicating then you are under-communicating
- Keen attention to detial. You spotted that typo, and you knew it was probably intentional.
- A quick thinker who can spot problems, find solutions, and communicate them to a team within the blink of an eye
- Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things
- You relish working in a small company with a fast paced and high-pressured environment
- Proactive, confident, coupled with strong verbal and written skills
- You are personable, fun, and appreciate that being part of a team is about more than getting the job done