Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: 18,000 – 20,000 per annum
Location: Dorking, Surrey
To undertake administrative tasks in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner within the department. Providing excellent customer service to customers at all times.
· To update system ensuring all customer, sales and data is correct.
· To process emails at regularly throughout the day undertaking all associated admin.
· Processing credit checks and creating accounts
· To manage ‘Returns’ emails at regular intervals throughout each day, reporting shortages and overs to our third-party logistics provider and ensuring that prompt collections are made when appropriate.
· To undertake general administration tasks, for example printing and distribution of documentation and literature.
· To highlight any concerns with the Customer Service Manager.
· To log, investigate and resolve consumer and customer enquiries, complaints and after sales issues received by email, telephone or letter.
· Stationery and stock ordering.
· Organising post
· To undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time
· To take an enthusiastic, pro-active approach to tasks
· Strong customer service and admin skills
· IT Literate – Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM systems
· To be an effective member of the departmental team, maintaining a flexible approach to each working day.
· Team Player
· To maintain confidentiality of Company and customer information always.
· To maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
· To maintain a smart appearance.