Location Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary £22-26k plus benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9-5.30pm
Summary of the Role:
Our amazing client who is a leader in their industry is looking to expand their organisation. They are seeking a dynamic, organised and motivated individual to join their support team. The role will be supporting the sales and client service teams.
The company offers a great working environment with onsite parking, a gym and most importantly a fun and friendly atmosphere.
• Regular liaison with Internal customers including Purchasing, Accounts & Specialists.
• Ensure price lists & back order reports are distributed in advance of effective date.
• Provide, track and follow up on all quotations & manage and notify customers for all contractual renewals.
• Ensure all orders & queries are processed in line with Ops team procedures.
• To advise customers
• Provide cover for aligned sales people & members of your team as necessary.
Skills and Experience:
• Organised individual with excellent time management
• Accuracy & Attention to detail essential
• Educated to GCSE standard with Maths and English
• Good level of customer service skills essential - Outlook, Word and Excel experience / knowledge essential
• Team player
• Copes well under pressure
• Both proactive and reactive
• Customer focussed
If this role sounds of interest, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.