My lovely client is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person, with a willingness to take ownership of issues and seek resolutions.
The Customer Fulfilment Team Leader’s primary role is in ensuring the effective day-to-day management of the Customer Fulfilment team, including KPI tracking, performance management and identifying opportunities for process improvements and efficiency gains. This includes motivating, supporting, and coaching this team to ensure there is high engagement and professional conduct is demonstrated by all individuals.
The Customer Fulfilment Team Leader will be responsible for the supervision and motivation of the Customer Fulfilment team, leading across the administrative functions of their Customer Journey, to ensure they are processed in a timely manner, and to the highest possible standard to drive towards high quality customer service across the team.
- Lead by Example in demonstrating a professional manner in all internal and external communications, acting as point of contact for escalations, queries, and complaints for customers, as well as providing visibility of service delivery to internal stakeholders and showing a clear understanding of our strategic goals and current performance.
- Drive Productivity & Identify Efficiencies through the effective management and planning of team resources to ensure full utilisation of skills, efforts and time. Contributing to our culture of continuous improvement by identifying areas for improvement and take ownership of projects that will add value and eliminate waste.
- Develop and Train a Resilient Team through competency analysis, training plans and standard operating procedure documents, ensuring three levels of assurance across all processes.
- Conduct Regular Team Meetings to improve and sustain team engagement, and share daily visibility of team performance, tracking KPIs against the SLAs that are in place and offering guidance on priorities to maintain or improve performance as needed.
- Maintain Regular Contact with Direct Reports via quality 1-2-1s and personal development reviews to ensure the team are supported, have relevant objectives in place, and that every effort is made to enable the achievement of these.
- Maintain Strong Team Brand across all internal and external communications, including behaviour and conduct in the office, striving to demonstrate key values and support a positive reputation individually and as a team.
They are looking for an individual who will endeavour to do their best and set themselves high standards to meet. It is important that you are a confident communicator who will play an active role in both internal and external conversations via email, call and in person. You need to be someone who thrives when working in a sociable environment, enjoys solving the occasional puzzle and will ask questions whenever you are unsure.
- Supervisory experience
- A natural ability to lead and motivate a team
- Capability of developing staff through training and performance planning
- Confident and professional communications skills
- A strong focus on delivering first-rate customer service
- A positive and innovative approach to problem solving
- An ability to produce Management Information and Reports
- An ‘eye’ for improvements and realising opportunities for efficiency gains
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Clarity, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills