Accounts Administrator/Credit Control
Location: Currently remote but will be based in Godalming/Guildford, Surrey
Our SME client is looking for a motivated and experienced credit control/accounts administrator person to join their organisation. This is a great role for someone who is keen to work for a growing company who provides a lovely working environment. The right candidate will have previous credit control and accounts administration experience and seeking a new challenge.
Duties will include:
Credit Control Duties
- Creating and upholding payment procedures and policies that ensure timely payment
- Ensuring all invoices are paid on time and chasing any overdue invoices by phone and email
- Updating sales ledger on Xero
- Responding to client queries
- Reconciling accounts
- Providing administrative support to finance team
- Keeping close watch on debtor account balances
Accounts Admin Duties
- Updating and managing Sales and Purchase Ledger invoices on Xero
- Assisting in the preparation of client’s statutory accounts.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Assisting the business in all accounts administration as required
- Previous credit control experience
- Knowledge of Xero
- Payroll knowledge (advantageous)
- Well organised
- IT Literate
- Team Player
- Good attention to detail
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role. Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.