Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Hours: Full Time
Our lovely client in Leatherhead is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join their team. You will be required to work with the Legal and Commercial Executive to provide key support for efficient and effective contracts administration within the business.
- Reviewing key professional services partner agreements
- Evaluating and drafting Statements of Works
- Ensuring end-to-end management of standard company contracts
- Reviewing and responding to legal enquiries
- General administration for legal team
- Working closely with the consultancy team to provide support to partners and customers in drafting relevant contracts
- Support the Legal and Commercial Executive with ad hoc contractual matters
- Drafting / redrafting agreements
- Prior experience working as a contracts administrator (or similar) within an IT professional services / IT consultancy environment is a necessity
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or Business preferred but not mandatory
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent Time management
- Works well under pressure
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.