Our client, based in Horley (offering hybrid working), is looking to recruit a Contracts Administrator to provide excellent standard of administrative support, effectively maintain and improve procedures to track and progress enquiries from initial contact to resolution and progress orders to contracts. If you are looking to work for a company which offers great benefits together with career development, this could be the role for you!
- Provide proactive assistance and support to the commercial team.
- Manage the commercial inbox, responding to commercial queries or directing enquiries as necessary.
- Accurately process all allocated orders and logs in the Company's customer management system (CRM) and management information systems as necessary.
- Ensure quality of sales orders/contract processing is of the highest standard: timely, accurate and comprehensive.
- Identify issues with and errors in order data and if unable to resolve, escalate internally as necessary.
- Adhere to all commercial service level agreements, processing and responding to orders and queries within defined timelines.
- Progress and support a range of commercial projects including but not limited to: development of and transition to an online commercial platform, automation, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements.
- Create new and manage existing monitoring statistics reports within Microsoft Excel.
- Provide professionally presented and accurate data as and when requested, either in Microsoft Excel or other formats as appropriate.
- Provide consistently helpful, efficient and courteous support to customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate ownership of tasks, activities and projects and use initiative.
- Manage and maintain accurate and up to date paper and electronic files in centralised folders. Undertake methodical administration and clerical duties as required.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of training materials, support documents and procedures. Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.