Our client is a leading provider of world-class IT solutions. They offer an engaging, rewarding and fun environment for all of their people and support them with a host of benefits such as a private pension, healthcare, gym, company bonus, career progression and more!!
They are looking for someone who is organised, with great interpersonal skills, to support their Consultancy Services Team, typically with the below:
- Manage the incoming queries in the consultancy mailbox
- Build established relationships and liaise effectively with internal and external departments / stakeholders.
- Processing all consultancy quotes and orders, ensuring they are raised correctly.
- Completing monthly scheduled tasks for the team e.g., outstanding orders.
- Portal Administration
- Meeting team SLA’s for both internal and external requests
- Managing set ups of new SKUs and coding for quotes/orders.
- Amending and correcting orders/quotes using the systems
- Processing all consultancy invoices from suppliers on the system
- Liaising with accounts & legal day-day.
- Managing workflow and portal daily
- Engage with development team to improve efficiencies and processes
- Using systems to track, forecast and report
- Work with sales, accounts and legal to ensure the consultancy deals run as smoothly as possible for our customers.
- Carrying out cross-training amongst the other team members
- Provide cover for areas of the team where A/L is taken or under resourced.