Industries We Cover
Request A Vacancy
Salary: £22-25k plus bonus and benefits
To ensure the smooth day to day running of the client’s consultancy workload
Provide reactive support for internal queries.
Monitor the workflow portal.
Ensure invoices are processed and outstanding orders are chased in a timely fashion.
Individual Duties / Tasks
· Manage the Consultancy inbox
· Establish relationships with the various Sales teams.
· Prepare Consultancy quotes and process all orders using our internal systems.
· Manage the workflow dashboard daily.
· Process Consultancy supplier invoices
· Liaise with suppliers to ensure all order/invoice information is provided.
· Chase outstanding orders on a monthly basis
· Liaise with our internal Legal team with regards to SoWs
· Help to confidently resolve queries by liaising with our Sales teams.
· Regularly liaise with our Accounts/Purchasing teams with regards to orders
· Monthly forecasting
· Reporting using our Internal systems.
· Engage with the Development team to improve efficiencies.
· Work with the Partner Eco System Team Leader to improve and stream-line processes.
· Provide annual leave/sickness cover for Partner Services.
· Aid with Account mapping
Knowledge & Skills Required
· Organised individual with excellent time management
· Accuracy & Attention to detail essential
· Educated to GCSE standard with Maths and English.
· Good level of customer service skills essential
· Outlook, Word, and Excel experience / knowledge essential
· Ability to prioritise effectively
· Team player
· Copes well under pressure
· Both proactive and reactive
· Customer focussed.
Full internal and relevant external training along with an induction programme and personal development where required