Compliance Projects and Support Analyst
This role reports into the Carbon Performance Manager who is responsible for both the Energy Services and Sustainability Departments within the client's UK offices based in Redhill.
Compliance Projects and Support Analyst The Compliance Projects and Support Analyst is responsible for supporting/handling our client's compliance and client data reporting requirements such that service elements e.g. GHG Reporting, SECR, Monthly Reporting, are identified and handled in a professional manner.
The Compliance Projects and Support Analyst will be responsible (together with our Senior Energy Services Consultant) for handling the SECR data reporting service requirements for our clients and the ability or experience of extending this into other data reporting services/GHG reporting.
Working closely with other staff, especially Consultants, Energy Services & Sustainability personnel, the Compliance Projects and Support Analyst will support the administration and other client data reporting activities such as regular data reporting back to clients for monitoring progress on projects, compliance or data analysis etc., to support the overall service offering to clients.
The role requires communicating with clients via email/ Teams calls etc.
The candidate will preferably have the following skills:
• Have advanced skills in the use of Excel and be able to handle large data files when required.
• Have a background or interest in Sustainability and Energy Efficiency.
• Be a numerate self-starter, able to work without supervision.
• Have good verbal and written skills and be able to communicate well with clients.
• Be based within travelling distance of their Redhill office.