PA/ Marketing Support Administrator
£25-28k plus benefits.
Our lovely client in Leatherhead is looking to support it’s commercial team. This role has two parts and is challenging and extremely varied. You will be supporting the commercial team with marketing and sales support as well as providing PA duties to the COO.
You will support the Chief Commercial Officer and provide administrative assistance to the Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Sales Operations team. You will assist in the management of their extensive client and customer list, coordinating diaries, complete monthly expenses and provide general admin assistance to the wider Commercial Team. The post holder will acquire an in-depth knowledge of the organisation and perform a variety of tasks to promote and facilitate the smooth running of the Commercial Team. In addition, the post holder will provide holiday cover for the other company PAs as required.
· Complex diary management for the Chief Commercial Officer and diary coordination for the Business Development Managers and Account Managers
· Act as a first point of contact for the Chief Commercial Officer: dealing with email correspondence, phone calls and enquiries where appropriate
· Management of the Chief Commercial Officer’s actions from internal and external meetings, ensuring deadlines are met and expectations are managed
· Book and arrange travel, accommodation, meeting rooms, business lunches/dinners etc
· Collate and file expenses
· Collate relevant documentation ahead of meetings, presentations and conferences ensuring the team are well-prepared for meetings
Sales & Marketing Support
· Generate sales and marketing performance metrics from Dynamics 365, our CRM system
· Maintain & develop our library of customer facing & marketing material
· Assist on the management of Commercial Team actions ensuring any overdue actions are prompted for completion Manage databases and digital filing systems
· Process leads from industry partners
· Compile and produce reports, presentations and correspondence using Microsoft office suite, ensuring production & review ahead of customer meetings
· Manage basic marketing activities, including social media presence and liaising with external agencies
· General and adhoc administrative support to the sales team
· Assist in the documentation of the Commercial team Processes, including the production of training materials if required
· Advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Intermediate Microsoft Excel
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent ability to multitask and react to ever changing and completing priorities and demands on your time
· Proactive and takes the initiative
· Excellent stakeholder management, people & time management, and problem-solving skills
· Proven experience within an office environment
· High Level of discretion, diplomacy and trustworthiness
· Calm & efficient under pressure
· Bullet-proof in terms of confidentiality across all information mediums
· Self-motivated self-starter, able to work without supervision
· Flexible and adaptable in approach to work
· Able to flex working hours to meet the needs of the role when required including outside normal business hours
· A background in Business Studies or Marketing is desirable
· An interest in Commercial, Sales and Marketing Executive level experience highly desirable
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.