We are working with our great client in Horley to recruit a Commercial Legal Analyst to join their team. Our client offers a wealth of superb benefits and hybrid working. If you feel you can fulfil the below criteria and have a legal or commercial background, please apply today!
- Progress a range of commercial projects including but not limited to: risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements.
- Participate and contribute towards cross divisional projects.
- Understand the Company's overall business objectives and work to achieving these by contributing to and progressing department objectives.
- Assist in the population of the CRM database and organisation of the contracts library.
- Process sales orders, contract amendments, commercial queries and general administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with agreed KPIs.
- Supports the Sales Department with contract renewals and tender documents.
- Support the management of strategic suppliers to The Company.
- Support other team members with expert knowledge and advice. Assist in the creation and maintenance of training materials, support documents and procedures.
- Support the Commercial Executives and Commercial & Finance Director at all times.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases