COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE/DEVELOPMENT PROGRAME
£21-23K Plus benefits
Our client in Horley is offering the chance for a recent graduate to join their commercial team as part of a development programme. This will give you the opportunity to work in a number of placements in different teams within the Group companies and enable a broad understanding and experience of the business as a whole ensuring you are well positioned to take on challenging roles in the future.
You will be tackling and achieving a variety of challenging project objectives and be able to quickly start
adding value to the team’s outputs.
You will participate in regular training / learning activities and develop skills and knowledge, seek and identify initiatives and improvements that will add value to their customers.
- Think of new, practical ideas, suggestions, think laterally and be mentally resilient. Be aware of business challenges and understand the impact these can have.
- Maintain a consistent approach. Always look for challenging assignments, recommend changes and seek opportunities to learn new skills.
- You will have an internal drive to lead projects, take on responsibility, commit to ideas, get results and inspire the people around you.
- You will enjoy initiating new projects.
- You will have a high level of self-awareness and will recognise, exploit and manage your own strengths and weaknesses. You sense the impact that your behaviour has on others and make adjustments accordingly.
- You will seek ways to increase your understanding of yourself, your skills, aptitudes, and competencies, and be open to 360 degree feedback.
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Team Player
- You need to have a positive, motivational energy and bring a contagious enthusiasm to the team.
- You willingly share responsibility and set others up for success.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Ideally educated to graduate or higher education level.
You have an ability to deal with numbers, complex technical information and data. You are able to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills