Our fantastic client in Horley who offers hybrid working, long term progression and a fabulous working environment is looking for a commercial coordinator to join their corporate legal team. You will be required to provide an excellent standard of commercial service and ensure all Central key performance indicators are followed across the Group.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Process sales orders and contract amendments, respond to commercial queries and undertake general administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with agreed KPI’s.
- Support the Sales Department with contract renewals and tender documents.
- Assist in the population of the CRM database and organisation of the contracts library.
- Draft, process and support the review of agreements including but not limited to NDAs, introducer and supplier channel agreements and vendor terms and conditions.
- Contribute to and accurately record decisions and actions agreed at pricing and quotation forums for distribution to stakeholders.
- Participate and contribute to commercial projects and interdepartmental projects.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of training materials, support documents and procedure guides.
- Support other team members with expert knowledge and advice.
- Effectively liaise with internal teams as necessary.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills, and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Prioritise work well.
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.