Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Hours: Full Time – 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Our lovely client in Horley is seeking legal candidates to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently studying their LPC or looking to do so. The client offers excellent progression and support as well as a lovely working environment.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Progress a range of commercial projects including but not limited to; risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements
- Participate and contribute towards cross divisional projects
- Understand the company’s overall business objectives and work to achieving these by contributing to and progressing department objectives
- Assist in population of the CRM database and organisation of the contracts library
- Process sales orders, contract amendments, commercial queries and general administrative tasks in a timely fashion and in accordance with agreed KPIs.
- Supports the Sales Department with contract renewals and tender documents. Support the management of strategic suppliers to the company.
- Support other team members with expert knowledge and advice.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of training materials, support documents and procedures. Support the Commercial Executives and Commercial & Finance Director at all times.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and working practices.
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
· Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
· Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
· Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
· Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
· Good telephone manner
· Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
· Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
· Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
· Strong administrative and organisational skills.
· Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
· High attention to detail
· Law degree
· High level of accuracy
· Minimum of 1-2 years relevant office experience
· Pension scheme after 3 months- the company currently matching up to 8% of employee contribution
· Simplyhealth Cash Plan after probationary period
· Ongoing learning & development, wide range of opportunities to develop skills and knowledge
· Professional qualifications sponsorship
· 2-year development programme