Competitive salary and benefits
Do you have a Law Degree or LPC? Are you looking to utilise it in a commercial environment? .... Read on!
Our lovely client in Horley is seeking a Commercial Analyst to join their commercial/legal team. You will provide an excellent standard of commercial service and ensure all Central key performance indicators are followed.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Progress a range of commercial projects including but not limited to; risk management, monitoring processes and identifying refinements and improvements
- Participate and contribute towards cross divisional projects
- Understand the company’s overall business objectives and work to achieving these by contributing to and progressing department objectives
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
- High attention to detail
- Law degree
- High level of accuracy
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant office experience