Lots of long term progression opportunities and lovely working environment!
Our client's Customer Services team is vital to the business and is where we delight our customers, responding in a timely manner to any service queries and support them through the use of our software platform by phone, email and via the web. We’re a small but rapidly growing customer obsessed team, who have a large but rewarding task at hand.
Ideal candidates will be confident and articulate and be able to build good rapport and enjoy helping our customers.
- Gain a strong understanding of the suite of products we supply
- Handling customers’ issues within our SLA’s through a ticketed system and recording all information in our logging system. (Calls are mostly related to our software platform). Customers may also call in to request support.
- Escalating as required to management or to technical team where customer issues cannot be resolved.
- Continually updating our customers with updates
- A University degree is preferable though not mandatory
- Previous support experience is not a requirement provided that the individual can demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Full training will be provided although knowledge of HTML would be an advantage.
- This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation.
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Socials
- 25 days holiday
- 90% discounted Gym membership scheme
- Cycle to work Programme