Lots of long term progression opportunities and lovely working environment.
Our wonderful client in Guildford, with excellent public transport links are looking to add to their Customer Services team. The roles are available due to internal promotion and development is something that my client is very strong on. This role is vital to the business and is where they delight their customers, responding in a timely manner to any service queries and support them through the use of our software platform by phone, email and via the web. They're a small but rapidly growing customer obsessed team, who have a large but rewarding task at hand.
Ideal candidates will be confident and articulate and be able to build good rapport and enjoy helping our customers.
- Gain a strong understanding of the suite of products we supply
- Handling customers’ issues within our SLA’s through a ticketed system and recording all information in our logging system. (Calls are mostly related to our software platform). Customers may also call in to request support.
- Escalating as required to management or to technical team where customer issues cannot be resolved.
- Continually updating our customers with updates
- A University degree is preferable though not mandatory
- Previous support experience is not a requirement provided that the individual can demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Full training will be provided although knowledge of HTML would be an advantage.
- This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation.
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Socials
- 25 days holiday
- 90% discounted Gym membership scheme
- Cycle to work Programme