A fantastic opportunity for an entry level candidate to flourish in a fun and busy company. My client is a leader in their industry and are seeking someone to provide administrative support to their Buying team.
You will be primarily responsible for maintaining an accurate product database, raising new products and maintenance of existing lines. You will also manage the dropship programme for all 3 brands.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the buyer, you will be responsible for managing one of the client’s range for all 3 brands.
- Source new suppliers and products in line with the dropship strategy.
- Liaise with the ecommerce team to ensure product is kept up to date on web and regularly review sales to identify and discontinue slow sellers.
- Sending and receiving of new line form ensuring suppliers have provided accurate product information.
- Ensuring suppliers have sent adequate assets and copy for new lines for the e-commerce team
- Sending and receiving of new supplier form, supplier manual, marketing contribution letter Build and maintain effective working relationship with suppliers
- Raising and tracking purchase orders for new lines Implement price changes as instructed by the buying team
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Proactive, flexible and have a positive attitude
- Experience within a retail environment is preferable