Business Development Executive – Chessington
£20-28k Basic + bonus/commission
My client is looking to add a further member to a growing team of likeminded individuals who strive to provide the best service and support to their clients.
The role will include a variety of business development, account management and warm sales activity such as:
Other duties will include
- Market sector research and intelligence gathering
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Targeted cold calling from a list of qualified leads
- Attending trade show events, for example, Monaco Yacht Show
- European travel and further afield when required
The main focus of this role is to provide a comprehensive service to existing and new clients to ensure business opportunities are maximised wherever possible. An interest in technology would be a benefit but not essential.
My client is seeking a candidate who is enthusiastic, has great rapport building skills and is self motivated. You must be keen to succeed in your career and take a proactive approach to your work.
- Ideally some sales or strong client support experience
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills, used to working in the customer interface
- Excellent English language skills
- Hold a UK or recognised international driving license
- Passport holder
- A highly motivated, articulate and hardworking team player with excellent written communications skills
- Commitment to learn with a positive attitude
They offer comprehensive training on all company products and in key areas relating to the role. Excellent benefits package including company pension, healthcare and life cover upon successful completion of probation period.
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.