Location: Redhill, Surrey
Working Hours: Mon - Fri
Salary: £20,000 - £21,500 per annum
- Access to pension scheme
- Competitive compensation package (based upon experience)
- Discretionary yearend bonus
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A large clean, modern office just a short walk from the train station
- Secure bicycle racks
Our client is a long-established international energy management consultancy working with large, multi-site clients. They employ over 300 professionals around the globe and manage over £5 billion in annual energy expenditure on behalf of their clients.
The Role – Associate Administrator:
As an integral part of their operations, you will:
- Work in a small, specialist group providing an exceptional service reviewing and correcting queries raised on supplier invoices for our major clients.
- You will be responsible for investigating inconsistencies on utility invoices, by liaising with the energy supplier and/or the client to rectify any problems – essentially this is a troubleshooting role.
Key Skills and experience – Associate Administrator:
- A strong customer service ethos
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work efficiently under deadlines
- Work well with others and as part of a team
- An eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work and initiative are vital elements of this role (on the job training in our systems will be provided)
- Some office experience is preferable
This is an important administrative role and, for the right person, may lead to other opportunities within the Company.