- Engage with asset management systems and tracking practices.
- Prepare reports on asset deployment, performance, operations, and maintenance.
- Maintain, collate, and summarise timely Management Information for Board.
- Participate in routine development, planning, and project meetings, contribute toward development.
- Be responsible for meeting and exceeding agreed KPIs and other targets that might be set from time to time.
- Carry out personnel related duties including maintaining holiday and sickness records and performing PDR and disciplinary interviews.
- Be responsible for managing operational escalations and complaints.
- Identify and deliver against opportunities to improve in quality and efficiency.
- Ensure maximum revenue is achieved for all Assets
- Ensure Industry Safety and Compliance Standards are upheld
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Prioritise work well.
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills and good telephone manner.
- Good listener, can understand the needs of customers and colleagues.
- Able to assimilate new technical concepts and assist team members to follow suit.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
- Successfully demonstrate inspirational people management skills through improved team performance and achievement of team objectives.
- Actively listen to others viewpoints, include them in decision making and encourage team members to take responsibility.
- Ensure the team understands the importance of their jobs in relation to Stark’s success and what is expected of them.
- Celebrate team Success, regularly praise achievement.
- Ensure the effective development of the team; complete effective evaluation of all learning events against the achievement of the business objectives.
- Project an assertive, motivational style with a high degree of personal impact which wins people’s respect.
- Comfortable with making decisions and problem-solving under pressure.