Initially 6 month FTC (strong possibility of extension to 12 months or perm)
£21-23.5k plus benefits
Our lovely client in Horley is seeking TWO Asset Coordinators to join them on an initial 6 month FTC. There is a great chance that the roles will be extended for the right candidate)
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
You will be responsible for handling day to day tasks including managing exceptions and queries as necessary to maximise on revenue expectations.
Raising Purchase Orders and keeping accurate records to assist with procurement and management of Stark stock.
Manage Warranty Returns and Stock Discrepancies, investigating and obtaining evidence from service providers and seeing through until either a successful claim is made, or replacement provided.
Ensure regular stock takes are received from hardware and service providers and reconciled to ensure stock and asset systems are accurate and discrepancies are resolved.
Responsible for maintaining and organising the shipment of Industry required metering labels to service providers.
Liaise with Hardware providers to manage the coordination of Stock call-offs and transfers. Communicate with service providers regarding asset handling to ensure correct processes and procedures are followed.
Ensure Asset databases and registers are up to date and accurate and perform monthly reconciliations against information held in industry databases.
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused consultative approach and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Be a supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills, and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
The role will be split between the client’s Horley offices as well as an element of flexible working (after training). The company offers long term progression and a range of good benefits