METERING ASSET COORDINATOR
Location: Epsom or Horley (with hybrid working)
Our fab client is looking for an Asset Co-ordinator to work from their regional office in Epsom or Horley. If you have excellent administrative, analytical and communication skills and would enjoy being a pivotal team member, this could be the next step for you!
The purpose of this role is to be part of the team responsible for tracking our energy meters. You will maintain the meter ‘asset’ data that underpins our portfolio, while helping resolve enquiries that come in from our fantastic customers and colleagues. It is an exciting time to join the team – right at the start of a push for growth in existing services and into several new areas, such as electric vehicle charging points and net zero road mapping.
To be successful, you will be comfortable working with data and MS Excel, proactive and curious, as well as customer focussed. Of course, it will also help if you’re passionate about the environment and helping people save on their energy costs – like they do!
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintain data to ensure to maximise their life and value
- Perform routine reconciliations against information held in industry databases, problem solving any mismatches that arise.
- Assist in the production of routine departmental KPI reports and Management Information for the senior management team.
- Monitor the removal of our meters and liaise with the companies that remove them to ensure that our meter (or the value of it)
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver a first-class metering service
- Manage our central queries mailbox as part of the team, taking ownership to resolve all query types within our standard timescales, escalating them as required.
- Resolve complex queries, that involve analysing data, reviewing audit trails and liaising with Suppliers, Account Managers, software providers, and other internal teams.
- Support colleagues and proactively share knowledge to ensure the continuity of good quality service.
- Challenge us and support in the creation and review procedures to ensure we are always improving the services we provide.
- Analytical ability, particularly able to work with and analyse data in Excel.
- Good knowledge of Excel, and Outlook.
- Willingness and ability to develop new IT and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solver.
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Full training will be provided – requiring an ability to complete the training program within defined timescales.