The Asset Analyst role will receive all the training and support necessary to maintain the asset data that underpins our portfolio to maximise their lifetime revenue, while helping to resolve queries. This individual will:
- Provide first-class front-line support for our network and meter assets to ensure we provide a best-in-class service.
- Ensure 100% of asset data and records are captured and kept up to date and accurate within specified SLAs.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintain our asset data to maximise the lifetime revenue. This includes:
- Ensuring our meter databases and industry registers are accurate through exception reporting and reconciliations.
- Track and recover meter assets that have been removed.
- Maintain our network systems to ensure they reflect the growing portfolio and meter points are registered and included in billing following meter installation.
- Assist in the maintenance of routine KPI reporting for the senior management team.
- Ensure service SLAs are achieved and that customers’ needs are met, including responding to customer queries, to provide a best-in-class service.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and working practices.
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Person Specification, Competencies & Skills
- Consistently professional, confident, and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills, and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Prioritise work well.
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.