Accounts Assistant – Full time
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000
Hybrid working after initial training (3 days in office, 2 at home).
Hours 8.30am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch
Our lovely client based in Chessington is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team. This role is perfect for someone who likes variety and has previous accounting experience.
- Sales Ledger
- Billing and Credit Control
- Ensuring timely production of Sales Invoices to customers.
- Allocation of Daily funds received.
- Production of customer statements.
- Chasing of old and overdue invoices.
- Escalating to group finance when needed.
- Cover for Purchase Ledger and Banking will be required.
- Experience of Sage 50 (an advantage)
- Pro active and inquisitive, especially with billing.
- Will need to read service reports.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to spot mistakes.
- Team Player
- Account experience
- Self motivated
The client is offering a competitive salary, hybrid working and onsite parking